
buh-bye, magpie. i have a new obsession in the world of unique gifts: gum tree!
if you haven't had a chance to check out this newly opened shop/cafe, you're missing out. it has such a sophisticated, cute, eclectic and eco-friendly selection of finds for your friends, your parents, your babies...and YOU, of course. the soon-to-open cafe looks so yummy (and healthy) and boasts the most lovely outdoor seating area that, knowing pier avenue, will be great for people-watching.
bonus: our friends lori (an MB local) and will (her australian hubby) are the owners, storekeepers and chefs!
run, don't walk, to gum tree: 238 pier avenue in hermosa beach, in that charming little craftsman house that used to be the "pink" clothing store.
if you haven't had a chance to check out this newly opened shop/cafe, you're missing out. it has such a sophisticated, cute, eclectic and eco-friendly selection of finds for your friends, your parents, your babies...and YOU, of course. the soon-to-open cafe looks so yummy (and healthy) and boasts the most lovely outdoor seating area that, knowing pier avenue, will be great for people-watching.
bonus: our friends lori (an MB local) and will (her australian hubby) are the owners, storekeepers and chefs!
run, don't walk, to gum tree: 238 pier avenue in hermosa beach, in that charming little craftsman house that used to be the "pink" clothing store.
2 comments:
how cute does that look??? dare I say I bet they have Cozy stuff? do they have a website? I noticed you didn't link to it, maybe that coming. I don't get down there much but when I do I'll check it out!
no website yet but i'm sure one is coming! fabulous store. tres cozy. you will love.
Post a Comment