Tuesday, June 29, 2010

father's day treasures

the kids' school (magic rainbow) does such an fantastic job helping the kids make presents for mother's day, father's day, etc. among some charming framed photos and pen holders this year were the usual fill-in-the-blank questionnaires.

MY DADDY by Paige Gilmer
What color is daddy's hair? Blue
How old is daddy? Two
What does daddy like to do? Wagon
Where does daddy work? Place
What games does daddy play with you? I Spy
What does daddy like to watch on T.V.? Elmo
What kind of car does daddy drive? Daddy's
What does daddy like to eat? Macaroni & cheese
What is daddy's favorite color? Blue
Why do you love daddy? Yes

MY DADDY by Grant Gilmer
What color is daddy's hair?
I think kind of grayish-blackish
How old is daddy? 35
What does daddy like to do? I think work or play games with me
Where does daddy work? I think downtown or near to my house
What games does daddy like to play with you? Soccer and all kinds of games...t-ball, but not hockey
What does daddy like to watch on T.V.? Dodgers
What kind of car does daddy drive? A Maxima
What does daddy like to eat? I think broccoli
What is daddy's favorite color? Black
Why do you love daddy? 'Cuz we play together!

No comments: