tonight at dinner we were treated to yet another "grant and walker" story (he tells me about, i dunno, 374 of them each day). "mom, last week, when walker was 5 years old and i was 20 years old, we went to the natural history museum, and walker knocked over a statue and then hit me in the nose. and then we went home and were eating dinner and walker said, 'what do you want to drink?' and i said, 'wellll, i don't like milk but i love tecate!'"
after dinner, greg and grant drove to the hospital to visit our friends matt and kat who just had a baby (congrats, guys!!!). on the way, greg pointed out a mom and young daughter walking along the street, holding hands. greg commented, "oh, grant, look at that mom and her little girl walking along the street. aren't they cute?" grant replied, "yeah - i think they're walking to jail."
1 comment:
I loved the Mama and Daughter who were walking to jail. I laughed outloud on and off for about 5 minutes. I thought that maybe that could have been Jane and I, and what we might be going to jail for. We do some bad stuff.
Post a Comment